Saturday, December 5, 2009

Three paintings sold this week!


I'm delighted and encouraged that a dear friend came to my home this week to see my artwork and purchased three pieces!  I can't think of any other place I'd rather see them hanging.  I've been asked; "How can you sell your paintings?  Isn't it hard to see them go?"  I confess at one time that was the case.  Now, I am just happy they can speak to someone else in new ways and enhance their space.  I've learned that when a piece is finished, I can let it go wherever God wants it to go.

This piece is titled Spidery and is another in my Organic Flora Series.  It is 18" x 18" and has a smaller square sewn onto the larger square with flecks of silver leaf bringing a little sparkle to the work when the light reflects it.

No comments:

Post a Comment